I do this all the time while painting miniatures, so glad its non-toxic paint!
Why not putting your drink on your left?
I've done that...muuuultiple times xD I've gotten to the point where the paintbrush does get into the coffee...and O keep drinking. I'm not gonna worry about crayola water color too much :P xDD Its an ongoing joke in my school's art department c:
So it's not really a brown table in the pictures, then?
love the various expressions on the coffee mug~ XD
I've done that too~ fortunately, the paint I have is non-toxic, as my young cousins like to use my art supplies, so I long ago decided to invest in non-toxic stuff.. Thank you, DeSerres! ;D
I would put the colors on the left and the coffee on the right
But that's just me
I have done this many times. I finally dealt with it by doing two things: 1) Put the paint water in a plastic tub that is too big to pick up with one hand, and 2) put the coffee in a travel mug with a lid.
I'm totally going to poison myself someday.